Please fill in the questionnaire below. This will provide Emgage basic information that will be needed to perform the installation/deployment successfully.
This is going to be downloaded on the web front end server.
TURBO View Key is to be used during time of install. If you don’t have TURBO View, you will be provided a key.
Please take screenshots and backups of your environment just in case we need to revert.
SA Login Credentials are needed in order to install Emgage products. This will be a one-time authentication that we will not need to access again. It does not have to be the System Admin (SA) account, just an account that has the same permissions and rights as the system admin. We do not support Windows Authentication any longer, just SQL Authentication to the databases.
Please fill in the questionnaire below. This will provide us basic information that will be needed to perform the deployment successfully.
- What is the version of the SharePoint would you like to install Emgage products on?
- SharePoint 2010 Foundation
- SharePoint 2010 Standard/Enterprise
- SharePoint 2013 Foundation
- SharePoint 2013 Standard/Enterprise
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online (Office 365)
- How many Web Front End and App Servers do you have in your farm? (explain if needed).
- Please provide any third-party products or any configuration changes that have been deployed onto your SharePoint Farm.
- Is you SQL Server configured for Mixed Mode Authentication? (yes/no)
- Does the user, who is performing the installation, have sufficient SQL Server rights to create a new database? (yes/no)
- Has the user, who is performing the installation, been added to the Farm administrators group? (yes/no)
- Has the user, who is performing the installation, been added to Site Collection Administrators group where the Emgage Products will be installed? (yes/no)
- In order to run PowerShell scripts, does the installation user have SharePoint Shell Access to Central Administration database? (yes/no)
- Are you aware that the Emgage Product installation will cause an IIS restart, which will result in downtime typically from a range of 30 - 40 minutes?
If you answered “No” to any of the questions from #4 through #9 then please read the following article to help you prepare for the installation
Also, the link below will redirect you to the firewall access page. Please click on the first link in the article to make sure you have access to it through your server. You should be redirected to a blank page, however if there is an error, please let me know.