This article contains the known issues, new features, enhancements, bug fixes, and version numbers for all Emgage Products. Please read this article before updating your current version of the Emgage Products.
Post Update Required Steps
|IMPORTANT: Please run the Product Migration Wizard immediately after updating.|
If you are upgrading from a previous release, the Product Migration Wizard will need to be run immediately following this update to apply any list and database updates associated with new product functionality. To perform this migration, simply navigate to the following URL and click on the Migrate button:
If you have not updated for a while, we've added additional options to the Stylizer in recent releases. If upgrading from a previous Emgage Package, please complete the following steps:
- Manually upload any old theme.less and theme-custom.less files to the Emgage Prime Stylizer Themes library (please refer to this article for instructions).
- Open the Stylizer, select, and apply the Default Theme to reflect all the latest Stylizer changes included in this release.
- Select your current Stylizer Theme.
- Confirm that your theme looks correct, and update options as necessary. For example, in the Top Nav section, the Wrapper Background Color option is one of the newer additions and may need to be updated.
- Click Apply to apply your theme when finished.
Attachment Area Enhancement
- Added the ability to specify the placement of the Attachment Area on the Turbo View. The available options of Top of form, Bottom or form, or None can be selected by opening the Turbo List View tab in the ribbon, clicking Customize Form, and selecting the desired Placement of Attachment Area option.
Touch/Mobile Device Enhancements
- The clickable area for Lookup fields are now simpler to identify on touch devices.
- Improved scrolling of multiline text fields with enhance rich text.
- Resolved issue with News List template.
- Resolved an issue where clicking the "Done" button on a lookup does not close the modal window.
- Resolved an issue where select a choice field shrunk the screen width by 50%.
- Resolved "No Attachments" messaging issue.